September 29, 2013

My Puhunan Show: Inspiring Stories Every Episodes

my-puhunan-show
image from www.abs-cbn.com
If you want to be inspire to start your own business and make a money machine for you and your family then this show is the right place to watch.


First of all, I highly commended the show “My Puhunan” and all the people behind this inspiring maker TV show of all time, especially to Karen Davila who interviewed and get into the depth of their feature entrepreneur at each episode.


This show is airing every Wednesday at 4:15 PM on ABS-CBN and continues to inspire every Filipino to dream and pursue their goals. The best part of the show is they also help indigent family who cannot afford to build their own business but has a potential to succeed at their own. The show provides a starting capital and tools, plus some advice and tips from their feature businessman in the show.


Watch each show or catch up previous episodes on YouTube and who knows you may be one of the success stories to be feature on the show. 

 Below is my favorite episode of "My Puhunan" show, featuring a garbage collector that became a millionaire and even provided jobs in her community:

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for a future business to support our daily needs in time i will retire. Thank you for giving me time to explore in your wide array of livelihood.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...